STOMP at the Orpheum TheatreSALE
Feel the beat as matchboxes, brooms, garbage cans, Zippo lighters, and more fill the stage with energizing sounds at STOMP, off-Broadway's innovative hit show.
Save up to 9% with Group Discount (until 2016/12/25)
STOMP is dance, music, and comedy blended together in one electrifying rhythm. A New York icon since 1994, STOMP is “as crisp and exuberant as if it opened yesterday,” says The New York Times. Using an array of everyday objects to create stunning performances, you will be amazed at the incredible artistry that will come alive with just a few flicks of a lighter, a couple of drum beats on a garbage can and the swish of a broom going across the floor. Come and see the show that has taken the world by storm!
Please Note: Prices vary depending on the time and day booked.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 8.875% & Facility Fee included
Save up to 9% with Group Discount
- Duration: 2 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Wed, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Ticket
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children 4 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- You must bring a photo ID that matches the name on your voucher to pick-up your tickets. If there are any issues at the time of check-in, please tell the teller that your tickets are booked through Broadway Inbound.
- Your tickets must be picked up at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the show. Late seating is subject to the discretion of management.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase.
- The show schedule is subject to change.
Your seats will be determined at the time of booking. You will receive the best seats available and they cannot be changed once confirmed.
- Bags are subject to search upon entry.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed.
- This show does not have an intermission.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.