Beginner-Friendly Thrilling Kayak Adventure in Ayung River Rapids in Bali Instant Confirmation
Grab your oars and get your adrenaline pumping as you hop on a two-person kayak and weave your way down the refreshing rapids of Ayung River with an experienced guide.
Get on board with a fast walk-through equipment outfitting and easy access to the river via safe, solidly constructed steps, complete with hand rails and scenic viewing platforms. Professional experienced guides pilot through the best river runs, dramatic drops and spectacular waterfalls to make your Bali kayaking ride a fun and awesome experience. Afterwards enjoy hot showers and clean towels in the changing rooms, followed by a hot gourmet buffet feast at our private restaurant overlooking majestic mountains and rice fields.
▼ Read more
Challenge yourself and experience the solo thrill of kayaking down the Ayung River in a state-of-the-art, two-person inflatable kayak. A guide in a separate vessel, leads kayakers through 33 sets of challenging and fun-filled rapids. Trained experts give full instruction so even first-timers can enjoy this thrilling river adventure.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 7.5 - 9 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
Shared ride: Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Ubud hotels free x per personShared ride: Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Ubud hotels free x per person
5 person ride: Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Ubud hotels + USD 130.00 x per person5 person ride: Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Ubud hotels + USD 130.00 x per person
5 person ride: Sanur hotels + USD 120.00 x per person5 person ride: Sanur hotels + USD 120.00 x per person
5 person ride: Tanah Lot, Candidasa hotels + USD 160.00 x per person5 person ride: Tanah Lot, Candidasa hotels + USD 160.00 x per person
5 person ride: Ubud hotels + USD 80.00 x per person5 person ride: Ubud hotels + USD 80.00 x per person
- Inclusion: Lunch / English-speaking instructor / Insurance / Hot shower/Changing room/Towels / Equipment
Time & Location
Time & Location
Package detail / Schedule Close
- Age restriction for kayaking is between 16 - 60 years old.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Change of clothes and small towels
- Shoes that are easy to walk in or CROCS
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Pick-up times are subject to change due to traffic conditions or number of guests. If you tell us your room number when reconfirming the reservation one day prior, you can wait for the pick-up arrival in your hotel room.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 09:30 local time, 3 business days to 09:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 09:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||7.5 - 9 hour(s)|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
I went with my 5 year old son. He was a bit scared at first, but then was shouting with joy at every wave. During the tour, the guide even took our picture with my personal camera. That was really n...more
Not too wild or too calm, this was a great rafting course.The lockers were sturdy and they even keep your camera in a waterproof bag, a nice touch.The scenery is great, it looks like Jurassic Park! ...more
110973 4 [EN_20501_167495, EN_20501_186421]