Relaxing One Hour Bay Cruise in Katsuura
Feel the comfortable Pacific Ocean sea breeze as you cruise around the calm Katsuura Bay. Stop in at the largest underwater observation tower in East Asia and get a fish eye view.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 1 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: Activity fee / Boat boarding fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 08:00 - 18:00 (Show details)
08:00 Pick up at JR Katsuura Station or Meet at Katsuura Marine Harbor
Katsuura Marine HarborKatsuura Marine Harbor is located below Hachiman Misaki Park and is surrounded by nature.
Katsuura Fishing PortKatsuura has a long thriving fishing industry and the fishing port is one of Japan's leading bonito harbor. Watch as fishing boats setting out and returning make their way along the waters..
Offshore Of Mikazuki HotelYou can see panoramic ocean view from this hotel.
OnauraCheck out the naturally weathered depression, also called Maganeiwa.
Kaichu ParkYou can take a look under the sea from underwater observation tower which is the biggest in East Asia.
Katsuura Light HouseConstructed in February 1917. It stands 70 m above sea level. Sunrise from the bank is magnificent.
Hachimanmisaki ParkView the elongated peninsula that protrudes on the east side of Katsuurawan. Katsuura Castle once stood here, surrounded by sea, though there are only the ruins in the park now. The Omannokata Statue is located here, which is related to Tokugawa Ieyasu.
Katsuura Marine Harbor
09:00 Check-out at Katsuura Marine Harbor or Drop off at JR Katsuura Station
- Participants must be in good health and able to wear a life jacket.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Seasickness can be worsened by your physical condition. Sleep well at night before the activity day. If you are prone to having seasickness, take medicine beforehand.
- Baby can get on the boat as well, but strollers and wheelchairs are not allowed to get on because it is dangerous. We are able to store strollers during your tour, please ask us about it.
- The tour is subject to cancellation due to weather conditions.
- This activity is entirely held in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 12.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 12:00 local time, 2 business days to 12:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 12:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.