Romantic Night Cruise on the Otaru Canal
Cruise down this charming canal after dark, with the retro buildings beautifully lit up. See a different side of Otaru and enjoy the romantic scenery.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 16:30 - 20:00 (Show details)
16:15 Meet at Center Bridge Pier
Boarding and DepartureBoard at the pier and prepare for the Otaru Canal Cruise.
North CanalThe north side of the canal has many of its original elements and historic charm. Several boats anchored in this part of the canal harken back to the canal in its early days. Several cafes and small venues for concerts also surround this part of the canal.
Otaru PortEnjoy the calm waves of Otaru Port and see the many boats that set out from here. patrol boats, police boats and even luxury cruise liners set sail from the port.
South CanalCatch a glimpse of the south canal's many sightseeing spots, especially the warehouse that you can see from a special viewpoint on the cruise.
Historic BuildingsAdmire the many historic buildings lining the canal. Your captain will introduct these locations and their significance to you on your cruise. Don't forget to take photos here as there will be many opportunities.
17:10 Tour Ends at Center Bridge Pier
- Infant must ride with a parent or guardian.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- In summer, please come with cool clothes because the sunlight is strong. In spring and fall, please bring a cardigan or a parka to wear because the temperature can be quite cold at night. A parasol and a blanket are available on the boat, in case you forget.
- You must wear a life jacket on the boat.
- Please note that there is no toilet on the boat.
- Cruise may not depart in case of storms, high winds, high tides etc...
- Drunk or ill passengers may not be allowed to board the boat.
- Guests who cause disturbances may be asked to leave the tour while it is in process.
- The cruise time changes depending on sunset times. Please check your time carefully when booking.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 40.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 8 business days to 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 2 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.