Half Day Jungle Trek and Waterfall Tour
Explore the tropics on a fun and easy trekking tour. Walk through the jungle and streams as you make your way to to a waterfall you can play under!
▼ Read more
The adult price applies to middle school ages and up.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 3 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: Japanese-speaking guide / Experience fee / Felt boots / Gloves / Helmet / Water resistant bag / Drink
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:20 Meet at Umineko or pick-up from accommodations
09:30 Omija Road ParkSet out for the Geta River.
09:40 Jungle TrekEnjoy playing and walking to the sounds of the babbling mountain streams.
DescentAfter playing in the waterfall, it's time to head back on the return route. Once back at the shop, enjoy a shower.
Estimates: Climb is about 40 minutes, and the return takes about 30.
12:00 Tour ends at Umineko or drop-off at accommodations
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- This course is for ages 6 and up. An alternate trekking course for groups with younger children, or those with less physical ability, is also available.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
Requirement(s) - Others
- sun screen
*Warm showers and towels are provided.
- This tour is subject to change or cancellation due to the weather or ocean conditions on the day. Should we be unable to continue this course, a different snorkeling tour or sightseeing alternative plan can be offered.
- If arriving from Ishigaki Terminal, please board the 08:30 Iriomote Ferry to Uehara Port. There are 2 ports on Iriomote, Uehara and Ohara. Please take care to land at the right one!
- This tour is operated entirely in Japanese.
|Credit card payment|
- No cancellation fees are charged, but we request that you inform us of cancellations or date changes as soon as possible.