Full Day Kayak Rescue Skills and Training Workshop in Suhara
Designed for people with some kayak experience, this course teaches you self-rescue and water rescue kayak techniques, so you can further enjoy the sport.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:45 Check-in at Suhara Seaside House
Kayak Rescue Skill CourseYou can master the rescue skills using paddle floats. Try the Eskimo roll and TX rescue, using two kayaks.
15:30 Experience ends at Suhara Seaside House (Estimated time)
- Anyone who have experienced kayaking at least once.
- Ages 15 and up can join this tour.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Swimwear (separate type recommended for women)
- T-shirt made of synthetic fiber or rash guard.
In cotton clothes, your body becomes cold when getting wet. We recommend non cotton material or thin fleece in a chilly season.
- Windbreaker or rainwear
- Hat or cap, sun glasses, sun screen, long-sleeved upper wear (rash guard)
*Thin gloves are recommended to protect against sunshine.
- Shoes that can get wet (Rental shoes available for JPY 300)
*Sandals without straps to fasten on your heels are dangerous when walking on rocky areas.
*Lace-up shoes like sneakers or shoes for water sports are the best.
*Please bring a spare pair of shoes with you.
- Glasses band （people who wear glasses）
- Insurance certificate (A photocopy will do.) Be sure to bring it, in case of emergencies.
- Insurance certificate (A photocopy is acceptable) * Be sure to bring it, for emergencies.
- Jersey upper and bottoms (Rash guard or sweat suit will do.)
*Jeans are not acceptable.
*Easy to move in clothing made of synthetic fibers.
- Useful items
Disposable water-proof camera, sun screen
- We recommend that you take medicine to prevent motion sickness, if you easily get seasick.
- The tour take place in rain, but the site may be changed to an area within the bay if winds or waves are strong on the day.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 80.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 8 business days to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 3 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.