Prague Day Tour from Vienna Instant Confirmation
Get on a day trip from Vienna to Prague - the "Golden City" on the Vltava river - attracts you with its grand buildings, its historic city centre and its cultural flair.
▼ Read more
Participation period 2016/11/01 - 2017/03/31
Participation period 2017/04/01 - 2017/10/31
- Available: Wed, Fri
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Guided city walk of Prague
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:00-07:15 Pick-up & Check-in
Head out to Prague for a great day outTravel through the picturesque landscape of Moravia to Prague, where we arrive at lunchtime. Then we take you by bus to Hradschin, the hill on which the castle of Prague is situated.
The guided city walk of PragueThe guided city walk starts at the riding school of the former imperial castle. Then go by foot to the Gothic cathedral of St. Vitus, which took almost 600 years to build. Then we cross over the Vtlava river at the famous Charles Bridge.
Enjoy Prague at your paceYou will see other tourist attractions such as the State Opera, the Old City Hall with its beautiful clock tower, the National Museum and the Wenceslas Square, which is one of the largest squares in Europe. After the walk you have 1½ hours at your own disposal for shopping, lunch or relaxation.
Check-out & drop-off
Required Items to Bring & Attire
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please make sure to print out and bring your VELTRA voucher with you.
- Customers who arrange a hotel pick-up will be dropped off at their hotel.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 07:15 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.