Dresden One Day Trip from Prague with Zwinger Palace & Gallery Instant Confirmation
Dresden was once known as the "Florence on the Elbe" but its beauty was ruined during bombing raids in 1945. Take a journey that acquaints you with a city that has risen from the ashes like a phoenix.
▼ Read more
Dresden was once known as the "Florence on the Elbe", but its beauty more or less disappeared during bombing raids on the nights of Feb 13th and 14th, 1945. Join us on a journey that acquaints you with a city that has risen from the ashes like a mythical phoenix. Thanks to the continuous efforts of generations of the city´s inhabitants, Dresden has been restored to its original beauty.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 12 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Mon, Wed, Fri
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: Admission / English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian speaking guide.
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:15 Pick-up & Check-in
09:00 Tour departsTravel to the northern border of the Czech Republic and after 3 hours arrive in the centre of Dresden.
12:00 Visit Zwinger GalleryUpon arrival, visit the world-renowned Zwinger gallery with its collections by famous, artistic masters. See the Sistine Madonna by Raphael as well as paintings by Tizian, Canaletto, Lucas Cranach the Elder and Flemish artists.
Chateau of Dresden and Church of the Virgin MaryPass though the Chateau complex, which has been completely renovated and visit the rebuilt Church of the Virgin Mary. This wonderful church is a dominant feature of the city.
After your guided tour enjoy free time for lunch or shopping
17:00 Departure back to Prague
20:00 Arrival in Prague
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
- You must have two or more participants.
- Please note that a valid ISIC card is required for students from 18 to 26 for them to get the student rate.
- Please confirm your tour 72 hours prior by calling or emailing Gray Line Prague.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made by 48 hour prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.