Giverny with Monet's House, Gardens and Impressionisms Museum Tour from Paris Instant Confirmation
Travel in a small group and visit Giverny with Claude Monet's house and discover his source of inspiration in Monet's gardens. After the tour free time to visit Impressionisms Museum in Giverny.
▼ Read more
Giverny with Monet's House, Gardens and Impressionisms Museum Tour from Paris
Travel in a small group of maximum 8 participants. With your driver-guide, wander past the lilly pond and its famous Japanese bridge, Monet’s main sources of inspiration at the end of his life. Then, visit at your own pace the flower garden, the house and the former studio of the painter where art and nature become one. Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included in this package.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Schedule: for all packages
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Minibus transfers to and from your hotel in Paris / English-speaking driver-guide / Entrance ticket to Giverny
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
13:15 Pick-up from your hotel in Paris
Transport to GivernyThe journey to Giverny by luxury air-conditioned minibus will take approximately one hour and 15 minutes. Soak up the world of the painter, Claude Monet, famous for painting different corners of his garden, such as the "Water Lilies" or the "Japanese Bridge".
Monet's HouseThe painter Claude Monet lived at Giverny with his wife and eight children for 43 years, from 1883 until his death in 1926. Explore the pink-plastered house on your own, see artist's studio and his private apartments, reconstructed to the single detail with Monet's original furniture.
Monet's GardensPassionate about gardening and nature's changing colors, he designed his flower and water gardens as if they were works of art. During your visit of Monet's garden at Giverny, admire the flower beds, the Clos Normand Flower Garden and water garden, famous for its water lilies and Japanese bridge.
Impressionisms MuseumAfter your visit, make the most of your free time and visit Giverny's Impressionisms Museum, dedicated to the Impressionist movement in France and abroad. You can also enjoy the village and the charming gift and book shop, housed in what was once the Water Lilies studio.
Transport back to Paris
18:15 Return to your hotel in Paris
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 22:00 local time, 3 business days to 22:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 22:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Amendments are considered as cancellation and as a new booking. Same cancellation fees will apply for last minute changes.