Electric Bike Evening Tour of Tuscan Countryside with Dinner at Organic Farm
Escape the hustle and bustle of Florence and depart on a journey to the Tuscan countryside on an electric bike! Visit an organic farm and enjoy a delicious dinner made of local products.
▼ Read more
Discover Tuscan countryside in an active and fun way! Travel on an electric bike and see more with less effort. You will ride through the picturesque villages of Tuscany to an organic farm on the Florentine hills, where you will have a chance to see farm animals and enjoy a delicious dinner made of products you have picked yourself.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 4 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Electric bike and helmet rental / Dinner with wine
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
18:30 Your Florence Electric Bike Tour departsYou will ride along the bike lanes and safe streets to enjoy the tour to the fullest. Riding and electric bike is similar to riding a normal bike, but requires less effort! You will explore the hills surrounding Florence easily and see much more than on a conventional walking tour.
Discover Tuscan CountrysideTogether with your native Florentine tour leader you will discover the Tuscan countryside. You will ride to an organic farm located on the hills surrounding Florence.
An afternoon at the organic farmAdmire a typical Tuscan landscape of olive groves, see the farm animals such as donkeys, horses, pigs, goats or cows. Walk around the vegetable garden and pick your own fresh and natural ingredients for dinner!
Time to prepare your dinner!With a basket full of vegetables, make your way to the kitchen where you can prepare you dinner. A professional chef will tell you all about the traditional Tuscan food and will help you to create a delicious and authentic Tuscan meal.
Enjoy a traditional Tuscan mealYour delicious dinner will include a bruschetta with the extra virgin olive oil produced at the farm, Tuscan crutons, pasta 'Primavera' with seasonal vegetables. Chianina beef grilled on embers with seasonal salad, fresh fruits, homemade pie, wine and coffee.
Wey back to FlorenceAfter dinner it's time to go back to Florence. Enjoy a spectacular night view of Florence from the hills!
- Children aged 3-8 years old must be carried on the rear seat. Maximum weight is 22 kg. The activity is not available for children aged 0-2 years old. Children aged 7-12 will travel in a trailer-cycle.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Comfortable shoes
- The tour could be cancelled in case of bad weather. In this case you will be offered a change of date or a full refund.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 00:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.