Sistine Chapel Early Access with St.Peter's Basilica and Pope's Crypts Instant Confirmation
Enjoy the biggest highlights of the Vatican with an early access to the Sistine Chapel, Skip the Line entry to the St Peter's Basilica and the tombs of the most important Popes.
▼ Read more
Those with a limited time to explore the Vatican should not miss the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica. This tour offers Early Access Sistine Chapel tickets, getting you into the Sistine Chapel 15 minutes before other tour groups and 1 hour and 15 minutes before the general public.
You will also visit St. Peter's Basilica directly from the exit of the Sistine Chapel, avoiding the long lines that can form at the external entrance and see the tombs of the most important Popes of all time in a special crypt beneath the Basilica.
- Duration: 2.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Admission / English-speaking guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:30 Tour begins
Sistine ChapelYou’ll have the privilege of being the first group to enter. On the way over, your tour escort will provide you with some basic information on what to look for once you enter and you are free to take in the beauty of Michelangelo's masterpiece on your own.
St. Peter’s BasilicaOn the way over you’ll enjoy an introduction to the Basilica and the amazing sights you’ll encounter within. Here you’ll encounter Michelangelo's moving Pietà and Bernini’s 96-foot-high masterpiece: a baroque baldachin with twisting columns, cast using bronze ‘recycled’ from the Pantheon.
Crypts of the PopesAfter you have had free time to explore the main level of the Basilica, your tour escort will lead you down to the Crypts of the Popes, housed in the space between the older 4th century Basilica and St. Peter’s, which was built on top of it.
St. Peter’s SquareAt the conclusion of your visit your tour escort will lead you outside the entrance of the Basilica, leading on to Bernini’s architectural masterpiece: St. Peter’s Square.
09:30 Tour ends
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- This tour goes straight to the Sistine Chapel with no bathroom or water break to give you as much time as possible in the chapel. Please plan accordingly.
- Please note that large bags/tripods/umbrellas/backpacks are not permitted in the Vatican and must not be brought on this service. The group will not be able to wait for those who need to check their baggage in the cloakroom.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Entrance into the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- Non-flash photography is permitted throughout the tour, except in the Sistine Chapel where talking and photography are prohibited.
- Guided visits inside Saint Peter’s Basilica are not permitted in the early morning due to mass being held. Instead your guide will deliver a full commentary from the Basilica porch. From there, you will be free to enjoy the artworks within the Basilica at your own pace, meeting your guide after the visit.
- Saint Peter’s Basilica is subject to last-minute closures for religious ceremonies. When this occurs, an extended tour of the Vatican Museums will be offered.
- The Basilica Crypts are subject to last minute closures for religious ceremonies. In this case, the guide will endeavor to inform the tour group of when the crypts will be accessible and clients who wish to spend more time in the Basilica to wait for the crypt to reopen are welcome to do so.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 07:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Availability||Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat|
114944 4 [EN_31606_162676, EN_31606_168408, EN_31606_167759, EN_31606_182839]