Rome in One Day Tour with Colosseum, Roman Forum and Panthenon Instant Confirmation
See all top attractions of Rome in just one day! Visit the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps and more with Skip the Line ticket to save your time!
▼ Read more
This tour is perfect for visitors with only a short time in Rome - see the very best of Rome past and present. Visit the Colosseum then set off on a journey through the winding streets and picturesque piazzas of the city, exploring Rome as it is today – a city where modern life plays out on a stage set centuries ago.
- Duration: 8.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Admission / English-speaking guide / 1 gelato in the summer/ 1 hot chocolate or cappuccino in in the winter
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:00 Your Colosseum Tour beginsDiscover the Colosseum and listen the stories of the history of the amphitheater, home to gladiators, mock sea-battles and executions. Explore the two levels for over an hour.
Roman ForumWalk along the “Via Sacra” – the main path through the Roman Forum, which once sparkled with festivals and triumphal processions as Roman armies returned from war. Revisit the past as your guide points out the old moneylender’s shop, Caesar’s Temple and the house of the Vestal Virgins.
Palatine HillThe most famous of the Seven Hills of Rome. From here you will admire the views of the Roman Forum and Nero’s Circus Maximus where chariot races were once held.
13:00 Colosseum Tour ends. Free time.Enjoy your free time for lunch. Soak up the atmosphere before catching the metro to the next leg of your journey, an adventure through the best of modern Rome. Please make your way to the meeting point for the afternoon part of the tour before 3:15 pm.
15:30 Your Rome walking tour beginsEnjoy one of the most popular spots in Rome - the Spanish Steps. From there, you will go past Via Condotti and Sant’Andrea della Fratte Church, through the cobbled streets of the city to the colossal Trevi Fountain.
PantheonYou will have a break for a gelato and then make your way to the Pantheon with it's famous oculus. You will see Raphael’s tomb and learn about the real cause of the famous artist’s death.
Piazza Navona and Campo dei FioriPiazza Navona is home to spectacular Renaissance buildings and Gian Lorenzo Bernini’s beautiful Fountain of Four Rivers. The tour ends in Campo dei Fiori, a favorite hangout place among locals.
18:00 Tour ends
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- Transfer between tours is not included.
- Please note that on Saturday the Pantheon will be closed for Mass.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, stairs and hills; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Entrance into churches requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
- On this tour, some of the venues or parts of the venue may be subject to last-minute, unpredictable closures. When this occurs, an extended tour in keeping with the advertised total length of the tour will be offered.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.