Evening Cruise on Amsterdam's UNESCO Heritage Listed Canals with a drink Instant Confirmation
When the sun goes down and the lights switch on, a different Amsterdam appears. Illuminated buildings, bridges and boats give the city an almost fairytale appearance which is best seen from the water!
▼ Read more
When the sun goes down and the lights are switched on; the romantic side of Amsterdam appears. Amsterdam's illuminated buildings and bridges give the city an almost fairytale-like appearance. The evening cruise glides past Amsterdam's magical sights by candlelight and also sails through part of Amsterdam's famous red-light district (where daytime cruise do not go) so you'll see much more.
Your host will welcome you on board and take your drinks order. 1 drink will be included in the cruise price. You can choose between Heineken beer, house red/white wine or soft drinks. Additional drinks can by purchased on board.
- Duration: 2 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: 90-minute canal cruise of Amsterdam
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
20:00 Evening Cruise on Amsterdam's UNESCO Heritage Listed CanalsSee Amsterdam's sights and illuminated cityscape glowing in the night-sky. Be welcomed on board by your host who will tell you many facts, legends and stories about the real Amsterdam. They will also tell you about all the local night spots from restaurants to nightclubs and serve drinks and snacks.
20:30 Cruise through the canals of Amsterdam's Red Light DistrictThe evening cruise of Amsterdam will also show you part of the famous red-light district of Amsterdam. When you disembark after 90 minutes of cruising, you will feel as if you've seen everything Amsterdam capital has to offer.
Will I get seasick on board the Evening Cruise on Amsterdam's UNESCO Heritage Listed Canals?
- It is very unlikely. The boats mostly sail within Amsterdam's city centre, where the water usually stays very calm.
Is there a toilet onboard the Amsterdam Evening Cruise Boat?
- Yes, every boat has a toilet.
What happens when it rains, storms or canals freeze in winter?
- The boats have a roof that can close fully and there is central heating on board. Even if it is cold outside, you will be warm inside. The cruises mostly sail within the canals where the water stays very calm, so it is possible to sail in almost any weather. In the very rare circumstance where we are not able to sail due to a high water level, persistent storm or frost, you can cancel or reschedule your Amsterdam cruise without charge.
I’m in a wheelchair. Can I come and sail with you?
- Yes, you can. Six of our boats are equipped with a wheelchair lift, so you can come on board without having to leave your chair. If you require wheelchair access, it is ALWAYS necessary to make a reservation and advise at time of booking.
Will there be a guide or host on board the Amsterdam cruise?
- All boats are equipped with a modern computerised Personal Audio System. It offers commentary in 15 different languages, as well as two themed stories: one for children and one spcialising in art.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
The wine was good;appetizers were nice;the guide was most informative;and everyone got along great ,
102193 4 [EN_31701_162052, EN_31701_162053, EN_31701_162102, EN_31701_168423, EN_31701_162056]