Amsterdam Sightseeing Canal Cruise Instant Confirmation
Travel on luxurious boats through the beautiful city of Amsterdam. Recently added to UNESCO's World Heritage list, this 75 minute cruise will show you all the city's secrets and beauty.
▼ Read more
You will be accompanied on your cruise through "Mokum" (as the locals like to call it) by two very local guides: Ron & Nel. Married for over 40 years and living in Amsterdam for even longer, they are eager to share their love of the city with you!
Their audio commentary filled with historical facts & stories, urban legends, humour and music, will take you back to the early days of the port of Amsterdam, as well deep into its modern day state.
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Personal audio commentary (15 languages) / 75 minute sailing time on the Amsterdam canals
Package detail / Schedule Close
Location, direction and description
Luxurious boats are ready to take you on a sightseeing cruise of Amsterdam. The canals have been awarded UNESCO's World Heritage status and you'll quickly learn why. 75-minute sailing time passing Amsterdam's highlights. This is a simply the most relaxing and fun way to explore Amsterdam.
Summer season (March-October): Daily every half hour from 10:00-18:00
Winter season (November-Feburary): Daily every hour from 10:00-18:00*
* During the Amsterdam Light Festival (December 1st 2016 - January 22nd 2017) the last departure is at 4PM
- Audioguide on board available in: Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, Chinese (Mandarin), Kantonese, Korean, Swedish & Finnish
What happens when it rains, storms or canals freeze in winter?
- The boats have a roof that can close fully and there is central heating on board. Even if it is cold outside, you will be warm inside. The cruises mostly sail within the canals where the water stays very calm, so it is possible to sail in almost any weather. In the very rare circumstance where we are not able to sail due to a high water level, persistent storm or frost, you can cancel or reschedule your Amsterdam cruise without charge.
I’m in a wheelchair. Can I come and sail with you?
- Yes, you can. Six of our boats are equipped with a wheelchair lift, so you can come on board without having to leave your chair. If you require wheelchair access, it is ALWAYS necessary to make a reservation and advise at time of booking.
Will there be a guide or host on board the Amsterdam cruise?
- All boats are equipped with a modern computerised Personal Audio System. It offers commentary in 15 different languages, as well as two themed stories: one for children and one spcialising in art.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.