Barcelona Gaudi Private Half Day Tour with Sagrada Familia and Park Güell SALE
Discover the masterpieces of Antonio Gaudi in Barcelona! During this private half day tour you will see the famous Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, Casa Batlló and Casa Milà.
Save up to 65% with Group Discount (until 2017/12/31)
Save up to 65% with Group Discount
- Duration (incl. transportation): 4.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Private transport by car
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Tour departsYou will drive along the Passeig de Gràcia and see Gaudi's Casa Batlló and Casa Milà (La Pedrera), two most famous examples of Gaudi's Catalan Art Nouveau.
Sagrada FamiliaYou will then move to Antonio Gaudi's greatest masterpiece and Barcelona's top monument: Sagrada Familia. Interior visit is optional: your licensed guides have preferential access without standing in line, so you can make your decision on the spot or pre-book at the time of booking.
Park GüellThe tour will also take you to the Park Güell, where Gaudí's architecture blends into nature and where fantasy accommodates practical concerns. An unexpected place with a fairy tale feeling!
- Admissions are not included in the tour price.
- Your licensed guides have preferential access (no standing in line) at all museums and monuments with up to 9 participants. With more than 9 participants, a prior reservation is required for group access.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 09:00 local time, 3 business days to 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prior reservation tickets are not refundable.
Taxes & fees included
|Duration incl. transportation||4.5 hour(s)|