Snowshoe Tour & Sledding in Swiss Alps with Cheese Fondue Lunch Instant Confirmation
Discover the peaceful side of the Alps. Snowshoe trekking & sledding are a spectacular way to see the untouched area of Swiss Alps. Followed by a traditional cheese fondue in a mountain restaurant.
▼ Read more
Equipped with snowshoes discover the snowy forest of Isenfluh and the surrounding Jungfrau panorama. Followed by a traditional Glühwein and Swiss cheese fondue in a charming mountain restaurant, this half day trip ends with a 45 minutes sled ride down to the valley.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 5 - 6 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Sled / Sledding boots / Snowshoes and poles / Cheese fondue Lunch with drink / Cable car ticket
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:00-10:30 Pick-up & Check-in
Depart to Isenfluh & Gondola Ride to Sulwald
Snowshoe Tour (1-2h)After some instructions and briefing from professional guide, enjoy a walk in the nature. The hiking is made easy by wearing special shoes on your feet that allow you to walk on top of the snow rather than sinking up to your chin.
Cheese Fondue LunchThe sled run finishes at a small local restaurant where you enjoy a traditional Swiss cheese fondue dinner. A great combination of winter fun, nature, and Swiss traditions Night Sledding is suitable for everybody.
Sledding back to Isenfluh (1h)Travel from Interlaken high into the Swiss Alps, take in the starlit winter panorama and then zip down the 1 hour long sled run. Along the way the trail winds through the woods, crosses alpine meadows and passes majestic frozen waterfalls.
15:30-15:45 Return to Interlaken & Drop-off
- Children 8 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour includes 1.5 - 2hrs walking time.
- Winter clothing is available to rent before the trip.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:30 local time, 9 business days to 18:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.