Central Park Bike Sightseeing Tour with Expert Guide
Explore Central Park like never before on a guided biking tour with an expert guide and then continue your adventure and discover more of the park on you own.
Gear up at Pier 78 and follow your guide up the West Side Greenway, past the U.S.S. Intrepid Air and Space Museum and into Central Park. Along the way, your fun and knowledgeable guide will point out the best stops for vistas and photo ops, as well as share with you some educational and entertaining information about the park. Find out why over 38 million people visit this 843 acre park every year. Once you've finished the guided tour, feel free to keep the fun going and pedal to see other NYC landmarks. The bike is yours to take for a full day's rental!
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:45 Check-in at Pier 84
10:00 Central Park Guided Bike Tour (3 hrs)
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Closed toe shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- Minors are required to have a parent or guardian sign their liability waiver.
- The bike ride spans approximately 10 to 14 miles and is appropriate for beginner riders.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.