Fly to Niagara Falls Sightseeing Tour
Just a short flight from NYC, witness the breathtaking majesty of Niagara Falls as you "soak" in the roar of one of North America's oldest tourist attractions!
Take a short flight from NYC to Niagra and discover the unspeakable power of Niagara Falls! Ride the Maid of the Mist in the spring and fall, or experience the Cave of the Winds during the off-season. These boats will get you closer to the rushing waters of the Falls. Once at the Niagara Forge, gear up with a bright yellow poncho and special footwear for a thrilling cruise to the famous Hurricane Deck, where you can feel the spray of Bridal Veil Falls from only twenty feet away. Gaze at the sky full of rainbows as the billowing torrents douse you with a refreshing spray.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 8.875% included
- Available: Daily
From Manhattan Hotels free x per personFrom Manhattan Hotels free x per person
- Inclusion: Lunch / Airfare / Cruise fee / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Pick-up from Manhattan Hotels
Drive to JFK, LGA or EWR (1 hr)
Flight from NYC to Buffalo, NY (1.5 hrs)
Niagara Falls Sightseeing Tour (4.5 hrs)Between May and October, embark on a boat tour along the waterfalls, and between November and April, enjoy the Journey Behind the Falls tour.
Lunch Time (1 hr)Between May and October have lunch with full view of the Falls at the Maid of the Mist or Cave of the Winds between November and April.
Flight from Buffalo, NY to NYC (1.5 hrs)
Drop-off at Manhattan Hotels
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- When traveling to Canada, participants may be asked to provide other official travel documents, as well as their valid passport and I-94/ESTA. It is the passengers’ responsibility to understand the immigration requirements and obtain necessary documents required for their nationality.
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Foreign national resident registration card
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- This activity may be changed or canceled for your safety, medical issues or comfort.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 21 business days to 18:00 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.