Authentic Italian Greenwich Village Food Tour & Tastings Walking Tour
Enjoy an authentic Greenwich Village food tour from NYC to Nonna's kitchen with an expert foodie guide as you explore Italian-American cuisine past and present.
Delve into the heart of foodie favorite Greenwich Village with an expert guide, and explore the historic Italian section of The Village by foot and by stomach, with plenty of delicious tastings along the way. Learn how Italian cuisine has shaped and evolved to the American way of life and how to spot American adaptations from more traditional recipes. With a local guide leading the way, you’ll weave through Greenwich Village, popping into the best stores, where pasta is still made by hand, or grabbing an arancino to go.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 8.875% included
- Duration: 3.5 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Lunch / Guide / Food tasting
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:15 Meet your guide at Washington Square Park
10:30 Greenwich Village Food Tour (3 hrs)
13:30 Tour concludes
- Participants must be able to comfortably walk over pavement.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Bottled water
- Walking shoes
- You must inform your guide of any dietary restrictions prior to the start of the tour.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Drinks are available for purchase.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 15.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.