Kushiro River Half Day Guided Canoeing Tour from Kushiro City
Canoe along a long course on a fun river tour of the scenic Kushiro Marsh. Learn about the native wildlife and plants from a knowledgeable guide.
▼ Read more
Price per person when you apply as a group with two or more adults.
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Canoe tour fee / Equipment rental
Time & Location
Time & Location
Package detail / Schedule Close
- Pregnant individuals may not join this activity for safety concerns.
- Fill in your mobile phone number for us to contact you upon application.
- Turn on your cell phone and make sure that it is reachable on the day of the tour.
- While pick-ups are available, the tour operator would like participants with cars (rental or your own) to meet on site.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Canoe is a water sport and sometimes you can get wet. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes that can get wet to some extent. Bring windbreaker, hat, sunglasses, beverages, sunscreen, and glasses band according to your need.
- Canoe tour takes place in great nature with no artificial facilities. Please buy snacks and beverages beforehand, especially if you are joining with children.
- Canoes are small in size and easily affected by strong winds. Tour course may be altered or the tour may be cancelled if the wind reaches 8 meters-per-minutes toward the south or north even if it is otherwise clear weather. When it is raining, the tour will take place with rain gear. May be cancelled when heavy rain or thunder is expected.
- You cannot bring big dogs. You can bring quiet small dogs, but please be responsible to take care of them.
- The price does not include insurance fee. If you would like to book insurance, please apply at the venue. Covers only injury during the tour.
- No perfume or fragrance allowed.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 30.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.