Full Day Lake Mashu Snowshoeing Tour with Hot Spring from Kushiro
Trek snow covered paths around Lake Mashu and enjoy the sight of the placid lake in the crisp winter air. Warm up on the return with a hot spring bath.
▼ Read more
Price for 1 person in booking 2 adults or more.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 9.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
Hotels in central Kushiro City free (per group)Hotels in central Kushiro City free (per group)
- Inclusion: Snowshoe rental / Lunch
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:30 Pick-up from Kushiro City hotels
Mountains near Lake Mashu
Lake Mashu Snowshoeing TrekMake your way to the first observatory by car, then set out with snowshoes up to the third. Walk over meter high snow, and enjoy a break at the goal. On the way back, stop by a natural hot spring for a warming and relaxing soak.
17:00 Drop-off at Kushiro City hotels
- Junior high school students or above can join the tour.
- When booking, please fill in your mobile phone number for us to contact you.
- Turn on your cell phone and make sure that it is reachable on the day of the tour.
- Pick-up service is available only for hotels in the Kushiro City area.
- While pick-ups are available, the tour operator would like participants with cars (rental or your own) to meet on site.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Cold weather gear such as gloves, hat, and thermal shoes. Sunglasses and a change of clothes are also needed.
- Bath Items (Shampoo, soap, towels etc.)
- Please tell us if you need special arrangement for pick up time.
- The tour schedule is subject to change due to traffic or weather conditions.
- The tour is conducted only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 30.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.