Reims and Champagne Region One Day Tour from Paris with Champagne Tasting Instant Confirmation
Delve into France's lavish history in Reims, the capital of the Champagne region, visit Remi Cathedral and try some of the most exquisite champagne in the world at Mumms and Mercier Cellars.
▼ Read more
Full day excursion from Paris to the city of Reims and its region, known all over the world for the production of a unique and prestigious product that needs no introduction: Champagne. Accompanied by your local guide you will visit 13th-Century Reims Cathedral and two famous Champagne houses, Mumm and Mercier. Try some delicious champagne and admire the beautiful countryside of Champagne region.
- Duration: 11 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Visit to Mumm Cellars and Mercier Cellars / Guided tour of the Reims Cathedral / Champagne tasting / Transport in a luxury air-conditioned coach
Time & Location
Time & Location
Package detail / Schedule Close
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please bring a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to the activity as proof of purchase. If you do not bring your printed voucher, the activity provider may charge you again in full and VELTRA.com will not be liable for any additional charges.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 22:00 local time, 3 business days to 22:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 22:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Amendments are considered as cancellation and as a new booking. Same cancellation fees will apply for last minute changes.