Loire Valley Castles and Wine Tasting Day Trip from Paris Instant Confirmation
Marvel at the complexity of the Loire Valley wines in a prestigious local vineyard and then soak up the tranquility over lunch served by the very family that owns it and the chateau it belongs to.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 12.5 hour(s)
- Available: Tue, Thu, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Wine tasting / Lunch / Admission / English-speaking guide / Headsets
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:15 Check-in & Departure
Château de ChambordBuilding on this beautiful chateau was started in 1519 by King Francis. Considering its spectacular architecture and astounding staircases (one of which is said to have been designed by Leonardo da Vinci) Chambord was used as the basis for the Beast’s castle in Disney’s ‘Beauty & the Beast’.
Lunch time and wine tasting in Château de Nitray & Vineyards.Here you will enjoy a great home-cooked lunch made from local produce and sample some of the region’s best wines, including a crisp Sauvignon Blanc and a full-bodied Cabernet Franc, guided by one of the family members who own the chateau.
Château de ChenonceauAn elegant 16th century castle that is sure to steal your heart at first sight with its smooth white stone and intricate painted wooden door. Inside the castle (which is built in the middle of a river) are the well-maintained original stone carvings, immense tapestries, and an intimate chapel.
19:30 Tour Ends
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Transfers in an air-conditioned coach
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Availability||Tue, Thu, Sat|
Share your experience with other travelers.
113299 4 [EN_31001_163279, EN_31001_163280, EN_31001_163289, EN_31001_167566]