Venice Walking Tour with St. Mark’s Basilica & Doge’s Palace Skip the Line Entry Instant Confirmation
Discover the fascinating stories behind Venice's past on a walking tour, explore the halls and corridors of the Doge’s Palace and marvel at St. Mark's Basilica with Skip the Line entry tickets.
▼ Read more
Venice Walking Tour with St. Mark’s Basilica & Doge’s Palace Skip the Line Entry
Take advantage of Skip the Line Access to St. Mark’s Basilica with an expert guide on this charming tour of the Floating City. This walking tours covers all the highlights of the city in just two hours with Skip the Line Access so you don’t waste time waiting in long lines at St. Mark’s Basilica or the Doge's Palace.
- Duration: 4.5 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Admission / English-speaking guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Venice walking tourThe tour starts at one of Venice’s must-see sights, the Rialto Bridge. You’ll visit Marco Polo’s house, lively piazzas of Campo SS Giovanni e Paolo and Campo Santa Maria Formosa, where Byzantine influences, Renaissance buildings and modern structures tell the eclectic story of the city’s development
St. Mark’s Basilica and St. Mark’s SquareMarvel at the diversity of Venetian culture as your guide points out the spots where eastern architecture and western design have blended to create a structure with an onion dome that could only have been created in Venice. Your Skip the Line Access includes an entry to the Terrace on the 2nd floor.
Doge’s PalaceOnce home to the Duke of Venice and the city’s courts, it is the center of Venetian history – and as one of the world’s oldest republics. You'll explore all the best sights of the palace open to the public, from spectacular works produced on demand by artistic masters Tintoretto and Veronese.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Please do not bring large bags, tripods, non-collapsible umbrellas, or backpacks on this tour. They are not permitted in St. Mark’s Basilica and must be checked into the luggage storage area off-site. You may miss a portion of the tour for this procedure.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, and there are a number of steep steps on the terraces of St. Mark’s Basilica. Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Availability||Sun, Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat|
Share your experience with other travelers.
114720 4 [EN_31607_167572, EN_31607_162613, EN_31607_168008, EN_31607_169061, EN_31607_169062]