Churaumi Aquarium and Sightseeing Bus Tour (from Naha, Ginowan, Chatan and Onna) Instant Confirmation
Hop aboard a full day bus tour that takes you to four of Okinawa's most popular destinations, including three hours at the famous Churaumi Aquarium. Easy pick-up and English audio guides included.
Small Gifts (until 2017/03/31)
You will receive small gifts at the following areas:
- Butterfly garden
- Nago Pineapple Park
- Glass Museum in the Forest
Applicable for all attendees.
Visit the Churaumi Aquarium, one of the largest in the world. Watch as giant whale sharks swim right past you, and see 20,000 different types of fish and a coral nursery. Next is Nago Pineapple Park, where you can sample the sweet fruit. At Mori no Glass, you will be able to observe craftsmen creating the famous Ryukyu glassware. Ryugujo, also known as Butterly Paradise, has thousands of tropical flowers, as well as a butterfly park filled with tree nymph butterflies.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 7 - 12 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Lunch / English audio guide / Japanese-speaking guide / Chinese audio guide / Bus fee / Churaumi Aquarium entrance fee / Ryugujo entrance fee / Nago Pineapple Park entrance fee / Audio guide (English, Chinese, Korean)
Time & Location
Time & Location
- We can only pick-up guests at select locations. When booking this tour, please choose your pick-up and drop-off locations from the drop down menu.
- Due to traffic conditions, there may be discrepancies in the pick-up and drop-off schedules. At peak season, it is common for drop-offs to be delayed, so please keep this in mind when planning your schedule.
- Due to traffic conditions, the order of drop-offs may change.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the bus.
- If you are not a guest at one of the hotels where pick-ups and drop-offs occur, please go to the one which is closest to your accommodation. If you are unsure, leave the pick-up selection area blank, and we will contact you later with the name of the closest pick-up location to your accommodations.
- Please inform the bus driver on the day if you wish to be dropped off at a different hotel.
- Guests who wish to be dropped-off at the Kariyushi Urban Resort shall be let out at the closest bus stop (a 2-3 minute walk from the hotel).
- Rides on the Nago Pineapple Park's Pineapple Cart and glass making at Mori no Glass are not included in this tour package.
- Children 3 and under can participate for free only if they do not require a seat. (In the case that there are open seats available, children 3 and under may use the seats for no extra charge). Should your child 3 or under require a seat, please book one for them from the drop down menu under 'Child 4~5 years old'.
- Children 15 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The tour attendant does not board the bus, but there is a bus guide aboard.
- You may store your suitcase on the bus, however please keep an eye on personal items at all times. Please understand that urgent luggage withdrawal from the storage area cannot be done.
- No, the bus is not provided with toilets. Please let the driver know if you need to stop somewhere along the way.
- Yes, provided that the child sits on your lap. Should your child require a seat, please book one from the drop down menu under 'Child 4~5 years old'.
- Yes, but please let your guide know you will do so on the day.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
|Language||English, Japanese, Chinese|
|Duration incl. transportation||7 - 12 hour(s)|