Southern Okinawa Cultural Bus Tour with Optional Naha Airport Drop-Off
Explore the south of Okinawa before your afternoon flight on this convenient morning bus tour. Visit Okinawa World or stroll on Mibaru Beach, check out sacred Sefa Utaki and the Himeyuri Monument.
Special Presents (until 2017/03/31)
Discount coupon for your admission to Okinawa World.
Small gift at Himeyuri.
Discount coupon at Mibaru beach tourism center
Validity: All guests
You can then be dropped off at Naha Airport or back in town. This easy half-day tour is a great way to explore further afield or see a bit more of Okinawa before flying out!
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:40-08:00 Pick-up at Loisir Hotel (7:40) Palette Kumoji (7:50) & Nansei Kanko Hotel (8:00)
09:00 Sefa Utaki Sacred Grove (50 mins)This sacred grove used to be forbidden to all but the priests of the Ryukyu religion, but is now open to the public. It has been designated as a World Heritage Site.
On 10/31-11/2, 11/6, Sefa-Utaki will be closed.
10/31-11/2 you will go to Chinen Misaki.
11/6, option A or B will be longer.
Select From Option A or B (You Cannot Go to Both) (75 mins)
Option A: Okinawa World and Gyokusendo Cave (10:15~11:30)At Okinawa World you can explore a recreated Okinawan village, and see shows of traditional Ryukyu music and dances. The Gyokusendo Cave is filled with huge stalactites, and is a popular spot for visitors to Okinawa.
Option B: Mibaru Beach and Cafe' Time (10:05~11:15)Stroll down the pristine sand of this lovely secluded beach, and perhaps dip your feet in the ocean. Why not have a drink at one of the beach-side cafe's too?
12:00 Himeyuri Memorial (30 mins)This monument was created in memory of the war nurses who perished during the Battle of Okinawa.
13:00 Drop-off at Naha Airport
13:15 Drop-off at Kencho-mae (Prefectural Office)
- Children under the age of 3 may take part in the tour for free, as long as they sit on your lap. If open seats are available, they may use those seats freely.
- The pick-up locations are the following: Loisir Hotel Naha, Palette Kumoji and Nansai Kanko Hotel. When booking, please select your desired pick-up location from the drop down menu.
- Please be at your chosen pick-up location 10 minutes before the stated pick-up time.
- Due to traffic conditions, the pick-up times, schedule and drop-off times may be subject to change.
- The tour operator will not join the tour, but the bus guide will be on hand to guide you.
- Due to traffic conditions, the order and time of drop-offs may be subject to change.
- Depending on the number of participants, auxiliary seats may have to be used.
- Entrance fees for Okinawa World, meals, drinks and boat rides are not included in the tour fee.
- Mibaru beach cafes do not accept reservations. At peak times it may be difficult to get a seat, for which we ask for your understanding.
- Oct 31 - Nov 2, Sefa-Utaki will be closed, so instead the tour will go to Chinen Misaki Viewpoint.
- You may store your suitcase on the bus, however please keep an eye on personal items at all times. Please understand that urgent luggage withdrawal from the storage area cannot be done.
- On days of the marathon (estimated November 6th), you will not stop by the Sefa Utaki and instead spend time at option A or B longer.
- The tour assistant tour will only speak Japanese, but will do his/her utmost to make sure non-Japanese speaking guests understand the meeting times.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
|Duration incl. transportation||5.5 - 6 hour(s)|