Soba Noodle Making and Wine Tasting Session in Kitasenju
Experience making fresh soba and pairing them up with specialty wines. With lessons in French or English, discover a new way to taste buckwheat soba noodles in a modern style right in Tokyo.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 14:00 - 17:30 (Show details)
11:00 Meet at Vino Flute
Begin Cooking LessonMix the buckwheat with water to make fresh, fragrant noodles. Carefully knead the dough to a nice firmness.
Wine and Soba TastingCook your soba noodles in hot water before tasting the noodles with wine. Discover a new way of savoring your noodles with a Senior sommelier. Take home the extra noodles to enjoy the following day.
17:00 Activity Ends at Vino Flute
- Participants must be capable to use a knife.
- If the number of participants is not met by 2 weeks before the tour date, the tour will not operate. In the case of any cancellations, you will be notified in advance.
- If less than 5 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- People 20 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 5.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 3 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 70% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.