All You Can Drink Fruit Wines at a Standing Bar in Shibuya
Sip on the tastiest fruits, no matter the season, right here in central Shibuya. With no time limit, free re-entry, and vanilla ice cream, this delightful little getaway is sure to please.
All over Japan there are small breweries working to make tasty local fruit wines. We've set out to discover them and get only the best shipped straight to our shop. Enjoy our hard work and dive right in! Try out the rich fruitiness of Noto plums, mandarins from Ehime, the white peaches of Wakayama, Hiroshima lemons, and many more!
We also have original blends, made just for us.
Using the latest cold press techniques, you can enjoy hearty, fruit, and fresh liqueurs made using pure Japanese sake as their base. We take your opinions on these seriously, and keep working on our line-up.
Enjoy yourself even more by popping out to buy some snacks or soft drinks. Just waltz on out, then right back in with something to nibble on, so you can enjoy fruit liqueurs completely.
Things you can bring
Any food (that doesn't smell strongly, be nice to other guests!)
Soft drinks (No other alcohols, please)
Your own sake cup (Up to around 100 ml size)
Pop out and back in!
Things we have for you
Water, water cups, small plates and chopstick, spoons, forks, napkins, and soy sauce.
Microwave (We'll heat things up and bring them back to your table)
Cutting boards and knives. Need something cut up? Just ask our staff!
All-You-Can-Eat Vanilla Ice Cream!
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 17:00 - 22:00 (Last Order) (Show details)
17:00 Check-in at Shugar Market
Enjoy Fruit Wines and LiqueursOur shop works simply, it's all self service! Find a fruit that you like, and give it's tastily chilled drinkable version a try.
Tons of ways to enjoy!Try our plum wines and fruit wines straight, on the rocks, or give it a swirl with soda or still waters.
Create a CocktailMix and match to your heart's content. Like the fruity sweetness of strawberry with the rich depth of plum? Blend a brand new cocktail! We recommend trying the yogurt liqueur mixed your favorite fruit.
Free Re-entryHungry? Duck out to buy some snacks! You can head out any time and come back in as much as you want. Bring in soft drinks too, if you want to sip on something new.
All-You-Can-Eat Vanilla Ice CreamGive yourself a tasty palate cleanser or treat with vanilla ice cream. Nibble away as-is, or drizzle some of your favorite liqueur over it as a special treat.
Check-out at Shugar Market
- Individuals who are currently nursing, or those bringing children under the age of 20 will not be allowed in the store.
- Posting or livestreaming pictures and videos of the inside of the shop creates a nuisance for other customers, so we ask you to refrain.
- You may be refused entry to the store if you arrive already drunk.
- To focus on fruit wines and liqueur, we ask guests not bring other alcohol on premises.
- The store is a non-smoking environment. Please go outside to smoke.
- We do not accept full store reservations.
- If you do a no-show cancellation, we reserve the right to refuse you service in the future.
- Please pace yourself when drinking. If employees find that you are too drunk, they will ask you to stop drinking and in some cases, ask you to leave.
- We are not responsible for any food or drinking items you bring with you.
- When the restaurant is crowded, you may be near or sharing a table with other groups.
- We take no responsibility or liability for issues arising between guests at the shop.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 20.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 16:00 local time, 11 business days to 16:00 local time, 6 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 16:00 local time, 6 business days to 16:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 80% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.