Guided Day Tour of the JSA (Panmunjom) from Seoul
Visit the JSA where North and South Korean troops stand face to face at the Korean DMZ. See the military armistice committee building, Freedom House and Bridge of No Return, all sites of major events.
In 1953 Panmunjom (the Joint Security Area) was where the signing of the Korean Armistice Agreement took place, to end the Korean war. The JSA has also been the site of many major events, such as the repatriation of prisoners of war after the hostilities ended, across the Bridge of No Return. Meetings and negotiations between North and South Korea take place here but it's also popular with tourists who wish to stand in this important place in modern military history.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 8 hour(s)
- Available: Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Lunch / Admission / Transportation fee / English-speaking guide
Time & Location
Time & Location
Package detail / Schedule Close
- Guests under the age of 11 may not participate in this tour.
- Some nationalities may not participate (due to North/South Korean border laws).
- The passport information of all participants must be checked at least 48 hours before the activity, so booking on VELTRA shortly before traveling may not be possible and booking in advance is strongly recommended.
- Citizens from the countries below can apply to the Panmunjom tour, but we will need a scanned copy of your passport (the first page with photo, in color). Please send it to us by email at least a 4 days prior to the tour day (email@example.com)
- 【Afghanistan, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia, Burma, China, Cuba, Egypt, Estonia, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Macau, Malaysia, Moldova, Morocco, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Authority, Qatar, Russia,Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, UAE, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen】
- When mailing us, please be sure to add the activity date and name of the person who made the booking to the e-mail subject line.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Passport (for identification, border crossing, age verification etc)
- 【Dress code】
No tight or short skirts (must be at least knee length); No shorts; No t-shirts or sleeveless tops (shirts must have a collar). Work clothes, faded or torn clothes, jeans, leather clothes (all colors, fake leather, sandals etc) and showy/flashy clothes must not be worn. No uniforms or clothes that fit tightly against the body. No training wear, slippers, or clothing on which the brand logo can be seen. You must adhere to the dress code or you may not be able to participate.
- Prohibited items: canes, umbrellas (raincoats allowed) and wheelchairs.
Requirement(s) - Others
- At least 3 days before the tour, please enter the name and passport numbers of all participants in 'Required Information'. If this is not done your reservation may be cancelled. If the names of participants given do not match that on their passport (due to marriage, spelling mistakes, passport renewal etc.) then you may not be able to participate. You must notify us of any changes to your name/passport. This can be done up to 3 days before the tour.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- You cannot participate if you do not bring your passport.
- Cameras with a lens larger than 90mm in diameter are prohibited.
- Bags and luggage must be left in the vehicle.
- The DMZ and JSA is under military control, so the tour schedule may be changed (non-refundable) or cancelled (fully refundable) without prior notice.
- The tour's schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather, traffic conditions and any potential military action.
|Credit card payment|
- Cancellation charges:
0% for cancellations made up to 17：59 4 business days prior to departure day.
50% for cancellations made from 18：00 4 business days prior to departure day to 17：59 3 business day prior to the departure day.
100% for cancellations made after 18：00 3 days prior to the departure day or for no shows.
- Changes, such as dates or number of people, will be charged based on the cancellation policy. However, please note that the cut off time is 15:00 instead.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Availability||Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
The tour was good and interesting. The English guide was good to understand. I would recommend to join this tour.
I'm 21 years old woman from Thailand travelling with my mother. I expected it to be more exciting, might be because I read too many reviews. It was a great experience though. The guide was very friend...more