Family Friendly Memorable Kimono Studio Photo Shoot in Nagoya
Choose from over one hundred lovely kimonos and transform yourself for memorable photos in a studio. Children, friends and families are welcome for an enjoyable kimono experience.
CD-R Souvenir! (until 2018/04/07)
Take several shots in the studio by a professional photographer and select a photo of your choice to take home in a CD-R!
You may select only 1 professional photo, however you may take as many photos as you wish outside of the studio with your own camera or smartphone.
- Duration: 1.5 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Japanese-speaking staff / English instruction manual / Kimono / Socks / Inner wear / Obi-sash / Collar plate / Zori-sandal for photo shoot / CD-R with 1 professional photo
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:00 Meet at Kimono Studio
Select KimonoAfter checking in at the studio, go through a collection of kimonos to pick one of your preference.
Dressing (~30 minutes)Let the transformation begin by being dressed up into your kimono by a professional staff.
Please note that hair styling and make-up is not included.
Photo ShootingAfter getting dressed in a kimono, go to the studio to have your photo taken with a special backdrop.
You are also welcome to take photos with your own camera or smartphone outside of the studio, inside the shop.
11:30 Activity Ends at Kimono Studio
- Kimonos are available for men, women and children over the age of 3.
- Please note that make-up and hair styling are not included in the base fee. If you would like professional make-up and hair styling assistance, an additional fee will be charged on site. Prices will vary according to your request.
- Please be on time. If you are more than 10-minutes late, you may not be able to participate in this activity.
- This is not a private charter, so you may be sharing some spaces with another group.
- Please note that in the case you damage the kimono in any manner (such as tears, stains or holes), you may be asked to compensate for the damage.
- Transportation is not included in the tour fare. The exact location where the tour is held will be notified on your voucher after your booking has been confirmed.
- You are welcome to take photos on your own camera or smart phone outside of the studio, but inside the store.
- This activity will be held in Japanese, however an instruction manual in English will be provided.
- You can book a minimum of 1.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
|Availability||Sun, Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat|