Hand Dye Traditional Okinawan Cup Coasters
Experience hand dying traditional Okinawan cup coasters for you to take home as a souvenir. Learn to paint using techniques from the 15th century Ryukyu Kingdom.
▼ Read more
High school and above will be charged an adult fare.
- Duration: 2.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Experience Fee / Admission to Okinawa World / Tour guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 09:00 - 16:00 (Show details)
Starting time: 09:00 09:30 10:00 10:30 11:00 11:30 12:00 12:30 13:00 13:30 14:00 14:30 15:00 15:30 16:00 (Hide details)
08:50 Meet at Okinawa World
Hand Dye Coasters (Approx 30 min.)Hand dye your very own traditional coasters using techniques from 500 years ago. After taking your coaster home, please hand wash it with water before using.
Gyokusen Cave (Approx 40 min.)Take a walk through the Gyokusen cave that was said to be created over 30,000 years ago! Explore the 1,000,000 stalactites and stalagmites within the cave.
Ryukyu Village (Approx 50 min.)Walk through a replicated village of the Ryukyu kingdom from 100 years ago. Inside the houses, traditional crafts and activities are being held.
11:00 Tour Ends in Okinawa World
- Child fare is from 4 years of age to middle school.
- The admission fee for Okinawa World does not include the Okinawan Viper Park. The entry fee will be 620 JPY for adults and 310 JPY for children.
- This tour is operated entirely in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 5.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 15:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.