Furoshiki Cloth Wrapping Class in Tokyo at TJT Studio Instant Confirmation
Furoshiki are a type of Japanese wrapping cloth traditionally used to transport clothes and gifts, even water bottles. Combine practicality and style!
These clothes can range in size from just big enough to hold a few coins to the size of bed sheets (used to transport futon). From silk to rayon, there is a furoshiki for every occasion. Learn how to turn the cloth into a carrying bag, and use it to transport goods elegantly.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Check-in at TJT Studio
Furoshiki Cloth Wrapping ClassLearn how to turn a simple flat cloth into a bag, wine holder and more. Furoshiki are also a great way to wrap presents in an elegant, eco-friendly way!
09:45-10:00 Check-out at TJT Studio
- The program duration is an estimate. It may be subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or other conditions.
- Other participants or groups may join this activity.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 15 business days to 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 3 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.