Chanko Hot Pot Dinner with a Sumo Wrestler in AsakusaSALE
Dine on traditional chanko hot pot and rich black pork with a sumo wrestler in this rare chance to learn and talk about sumo over dinner in Asakusa.
Save up to 60% with Group Discount (until 2017/12/31)
Sit down for a hearty sumo sized and style dinner with an active sumo wrestler. The special prix-fixe menu includes not just the hot pot, but also Kagoshima black pork, a flavorful specialty in high demand. Get friendly with the wrestlers over a tasty meal, and ask all the questions you want to know about sumo in a rare chance to learn the culture from the inside.
▼ Read more
Save up to 60% with Group Discount
- Duration: 2 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking assistant / Prix-fixe dinner / Reservation arrangement
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 18:00 - 20:00 (Show details)
18:00 Meet at Asakusa Chanko-ba
Chanko Dinner with Sumo Wrestler (~ 2 hours)Have dinner with a professional sumo wrestler, and learn about the secrets of the sport!
- Chanko nabe (Sumo wrestlers’ stew with meat, fish, and vegetables, all cooked at the table)
- Black pork hamburger steak
- Black pork steak
- Gyoza dumplings
- Pork miso
20:00 Tour Ends at Asakusa Chanko-ba
- Please let us know when booking if you have any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any other special requests for the tour.
- Drinks are not included in the tour price. Alcohol is available for purchase during dinner.
- There will be 1 wrestler and 1 translator in attendance for a group of 1 to 6 people, and 1 wrestler and 2 translators for a group of 7 to 12 people.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1 and maximum of 12.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 16:00 local time, 3 business days to 16:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.