Traditional Japanese Home-Style Cooking Lesson in Tokyo
Experience a casual cooking lesson in either French or English at a local Japanese home. Get in touch with the culture through cooking and learning more about the cuisine.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 10:00 - 18:00 (Show details)
10:00 Meet at Tsukishima
Japanese CookingDiscover a new taste for homemade Japanese food you normally won't find at your local restaurant. Enjoy your meal while learning more about Japanese culture with your teacher.
12:00 Activity Ends at Tsukishima
- Participants must be able to use a knife. For young children, an adult must accompany and watch over their child for safety reasons.
- If the number of participants is not met by 1 week before the tour date, the tour will not operate. In the case of any cancellations, you will be notified in advance.
- If less than 5 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Vegetarian menus are available upon request.
- Special dietary menus for those with allergies can be prepared, but may not always be fulfilled
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 8.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 3 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 70% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.