Handmade Pottery Experience in Kyoto
Create your own special souvenir of Kyoto during this pottery class. Using 1 kg of clay, you can create your own unique ceramic vessels!
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
- Children in elementary school and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Children 5 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Bring a handkerchief or towel to dry your hands. Aprons are available.
- Wear casual clothes which you don't mind getting dirty.
- Please make sure you nails are trimmed short before participating.
- It takes about a month or 2 for the pottery to be fired. You can either come pick up your ceramics, or arrange to have them shipped to you (both domestically and overseas) for an additional fee.
- Please bring your printed Veltra voucher.
- The delivery fee might change slightly depending on the weight or size of your pottery.
- In case of oversea delivery, sometimes insurance does not cover damages to the pottery. We cannot take responsibility for any damage that incurs after we ship it.
- During firing some vessels break, due to irregularities in the clay. We ask for your understanding if this happens.
- You can choose the glaze color, which will be slightly different after firing.
- Completed works will be sent by Japan Postal (EMS), but if the parcel is returned we will throw it away.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 7.
|Credit card payment|
- No cancellation fee, but please let us know as soon as possible. For groups of more than 5 people, please let us know 1 day prior by 17:00y. If cancelled without notice, we will charge a cancellation fee.