Muslim-Friendly Guided Walking Tour of Osaka with English-Speaking Guide Instant Confirmation
Visit iconic Osaka Castle, shop around in Shinsaibashi, pose at Dotonbori, pray at the Osaka Masjid and more! Enjoy a full day exploring and eating in Osaka with a friendly English-speaking guide.
Discover the history and culture of Osaka with a fun tour around the busy city. Known as the 'Nation's Kitchen', Osaka is an ideal spot to try halal-certified authentic Japanese dishes you can only find here! Enjoy a delicious halal sukiyaki stew at "BULLS", then hunt for tasty treats at the Kuromon Market. After shopping in Shinsaibashi, taking an iconic photo in front of the bright 'running man' sign in Dotonbori and getting a great view of Osaka from the Umeda Sky Building, the tour makes a stop at the Osaka Masjid in time for prayers.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 7 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Transportation fee / English-speaking guide / Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:30 Pick-up at Your Hotel
Osaka CastleMake way to the grand castle of Osaka. See a Japanese castle up close and go inside to learn more about the history of Japan and how the castle played a major role during the nation's unification.
Lunch at "BULLS"Head over to the Namba area by train to savor a traditional sukiyaki lunch made using halal beef.
(Lunch fees are not included in the tour price)
Kuromon MarketStroll through the busy Kuromon market to go through the many stalls selling local products such as fish, fruit and more. Your guide can help you find something tasty to try, and make sure there are no haram ingredients.
DotonboriStrike a pose to take a photo in front of one of the famous symbols of Osaka, the Glico 'running man' billboard!
ShinsaibashiRight by Dotonbori is an area called Shinsaibashi where you will be able to do some shopping for some great gifts and souvenirs!
Umeda Sky BuildingTake the subway with your guide to the Umeda Sky Building to see the stunning scenery from the floating garden, high above the city.
Osaka MasjidAfter a full day of fun, take your time to worship at the Osaka Masjid. The guide will wait for you to accompany you back to your hotel, if you wish.
16:30 Drop-off at Hotel
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- During the summer (June - September), it is recommended that you bring sunscreen, a bottle of water and a hat.
- Walking shoes
- Lunch and other food and drinks purchased during the tour are not included in the tour price.
- You will be using public transportation during the tour. Transportation fees are included in the tour fare, however getting to and from the meeting.
- This tour is Muslim-friendly, but non-Muslims are welcome as well!
- You will be going to the Osaka Masjid for prayers.
- Your guides will try their best to accommodate to your needs, but please understand that all requests may not be fulfilled.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 8.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 8 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||7 hour(s)|
Share your experience with other travelers.
135205 4 [EN_10013_181149, EN_10013_181152, EN_10013_181158, EN_10013_181324, EN_10013_181413]