Special 10 Course Kaiseki Dinner in Kyoto's Gion District
Enjoy an authentic and delicious 10-course dinner in Kyoto. First explore the Kamogawa river and make your way through the traditional geisha district of Gion. Then enjoy your traditional meal.
Explore the Kamogawa River and Gion district at night just before enjoying a grand, 10-course meal prepared especially for this tour. Take the chance to see the beautiful scenery of the river, the historic geisha district and to enjoy the delicious Kyoto-style cuisine.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
16:50 Meet in front of the Disney Store Entrance
Exploring KamogawaStart the tour by strolling along the Kamogawa river. Since the Edo period, the river has been an ideal spot for spring and summer dining. And it is still home to many riverside dining areas today.
Explore GionCross the Kamogawa into Gion. This famous district in Kyoto is famous for its history of geisha and tea houses. See the traditional elements of Kyoto firsthand as you will likely come across geisha or maiko in the streets of Gion in the evening.
Kaiseki Dinner CourseLastly, enjoy the delicious 10-course meal prepared especially for this tour. The dishes themselves will be a surprise, but participants can rest assured that among the courses will be plenty of amazingly fresh sashimi.
20:00 Tour ends after the dinner course
- Under the law of Japan, alcohol can be ordered by participants over 20 years of age only.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Walking shoes
- Additional meals and drinks not listed in the inclusions is not included in the tour fare.
- If you arrive more than 10-minutes late after your meeting time, you will not be able to join the tour.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 12.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.