One-Hour Japanese Traditional Taiko Drumming Experience in Osaka
Feel the rhythm of Japanese traditional taiko drumming in Osaka. No experience or Japanese language needed, just come on in and leave with a great memory.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
13:45 Check-in at Taiko Lab Osaka
14:00 Warm UpStart the class with a simple stretch and learn the basic taiko techniques, then on to the drumming.
Japanese Taiko DrummingContinue your taiko adventure with a few simple patterns or a piece, which will gradually get more challenging. We will finish with a final run-through performance and take some photos with the taiko drum too.
15:00 Activity ends at Taiko Lab Osaka
- Children 3 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Bring a water bottle and come in (or bring) clothes that you can exercise in! (Ex. T-shirt and pants.)
- You will be asked to take your shoes and socks off for the class.
- You will be sweating if you play the taiko right! We have a changing room so you may bring a change of clothes. Please note that we do not have a showering facility.
- We do our best to make sure that our interpreter/assistant taiko instructor is present at your lesson, but even if they are not there, most instructors speak enough English to teach the class on their own. If you don’t mind a lot of body language communication, we can accommodate other languages too! There is a French speaking instructor at the Osaka studio.
- Please note that this is essentially a group class. If there are any other groups who signs up for the same time slot as you, you will be participating in a lesson along with them.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 3 business days to 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 2 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 60% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Availability||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
We were a group of who went to the Taiko LAB in Osaka for a one-hour drumming experience. We had a great time learning to play a song on the drums together! Our teacher was fun and we were able to un...more
124745 4 [EN_10013_181263, EN_10013_181292, EN_10013_181158, EN_10013_181411]