Authentic Sumo Wrestler Morning Practice Viewing in TokyoSALE
Watch professional sumo wrestlers during their morning practice in the famous sumo stables of Ryogoku. Experience the power of a sumo match up close.
Save up to 20% with Group Discount (until 2018/04/01)
You will be guided to the sump stables and get to see what goes on behind the scenes. Feel the energy of the intense training process these giant athletes go through! Your friendly guide can explain about life as a sumo wrestler, and the significance behind the ancient tradition.
Save up to 20% with Group Discount
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Entrance to Sumo Stables
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:00 Meet at Oedo Line Ryogoku Station (A2 Exit)
08:00 Sumo Practice Begins. (Approx 120-150 min)Watch by the ring while these powerful athletes prepare for their matches! Get a special view into the world of sumo.
Tour Ends at Ryogoku Station.
- Participants must be 13 years of age or over to take part in the tour.
- This is not a private tour. There may be other participants.
- Please keep in mind the following rules during the visit:
- A sumo stable is not a tourist facility. Sumo wrestlers train very hard and seriously.Please make sure to show respect to the stable master and wrestlers.
- Please watch the training quietly and do not walk around the stable.
- Please be quiet in the stable. Even whispering may disturb the wrestlers.
- Do not stand in the ring or on the sandy ground.
- - At the entrance of the stable, please take off your shoes. Then sit cross-legged on the floor. Don't stretch your legs toward the ring. It is considered impolite to show the soles of your feet to the wrestlers.
- Please take off your hat and sunglasses.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke inside the stable.
- You can take photos during the training, but do not stand or move about. Please do not use flash or cameras with loud shutters.
- - Once you start watching the training, you are supposed to stay until the wrestlers finish their training. So please be sure not to leave the stable during the training.
- Transportation to the stables, food and beverage is not included.
- Please follow the guide's instructions during the program. We will not be responsible for any accidents caused by disregarding the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when asking us for availability.
- You can book a minimum of 1 and maximum of 10.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 8 business days to 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 3 business days to 07:50 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 07:50 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
|Availability||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|