Half Day Scarf Hand Weaving Workshop in Trendy Kichijoji
Ride a train about 20 minutes from Shinjuku or Shibuya and try traditional saori Japanese weaving. Even if it your first time, you can create a unique and colorful scarf.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:30 Meet at Studio Jota in Kichijoji
Weaving ExperienceCreate an original and personal scarf while learning traditional weaving methods.
It takes about 4 hours to complete the scarf, but you can take all the time you need.
Tour ends at Studio Jota in Kichijoji
- Children 7 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- No need to bring anything special.
- Please refrain from wearing high-heeled shoes.
- You can take your work home on the day.
- Materials are not included, and cost around 1000 JPY. Please pay the fee on the day of your activity.
- This activity is held only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 6.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Availability||Sun, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
The weaving workshop at Studio Jota was excellent. The helpers were kind and patient with my non-existent Japanese. The weaving technique is easy to pick-up (regardless of language barriers) which mea...more
127386 4 [EN_10011_181340, EN_10011_181347, EN_10011_181411, EN_10011_181410]