Half Day Scarf Hand Weaving Workshop in Jiyugaoka, Tokyo
Create a woven scarf in 4 hours while working with your favorite color and learning traditional Japanese crafts. Take your time and create a uniquely you wearable souvenir.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:30 Meet at Studio Jota in Jiyugaoka
Weaving ExperienceCreate an original and personal scarf while learning traditional weaving methods.
It takes about 4 hours to complete the scarf, but you can take all the time you need.
Meet at Studio Jota in Jiyugaoka
- Children 7 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- No need to bring anything special.
- Please refrain from wearing high-heeled shoes.
- You can take your work home on the day.
- Materials are not included, and cost around 1000 JPY. Please pay the fee on the day of your activity.
- This activity is held only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 6.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Availability||Sun, Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
This was my first time looming and I loved it. You are free to choose your colors and to explore the art of Saori weaving through gentle guidance and your own creative urges. I was so happy with the w...more
127426 4 [EN_10011_181340, EN_10011_181347, EN_10011_181410, EN_10011_181411]