Best of Japan Gourmet Tasting Tour in Nihonbashi Instant Confirmation
Sample foods from all over Japan and experience travelling across the nation in only 90 minutes! Take a peek into the history & culture through various unique flavors and regional styles.
Taste foods from all over Japan and experience travelling across the nation in only 90 minutes! Take a peek into the history and culture of Japan through various unique flavors, regional souvenirs, and hands-on activities. Includes stops at ten different cuisine-related shops inside the COREDO Muromachi shopping complex in the historical Nihonbashi district.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
11:20 Meet at the Nihonbashi Information Center
Go on a tour across Japan from North to South in just 90 minutes!Duration: 90 minutes
Okui Kaisedo (Fukui Prefecture)Learn about different kelp products and try some samples.
Hakuza Nihonbashi (Ishikawa Prefecture)Learn all about gold leaf and the variety of ways it’s used in Japan.
Ninben Nihonbashi Honten (Tokyo)Drink some dashi soup stock and try shaving bonito flakes.
Imoya Kinjiro (Kochi Prefecture)See where imo kenpi (sweet potato fries) are made and try some samples. These glazed and fried snacks are delicious and extremely popular.
Hakkaisan Sennen Koujiya (Niigata Prefecture)Learn how malted rice kouji is made and used, and try some amazake samples.
Kakiba Hokkaido Akkeshi (Hokkaido)Visit a popular oyster bar.
Qjiki (Kagoshima Prefecture)Try some savoury fish cakes, called satsumaage, and see the many varieties.
Tsuruya Yoshinobu (Kyoto)Watch as artisans prepare traditional sweets by hand!
Yamada Heiando (Tokyo)Learn about beautiful lacquerware crafts.
Hashicho (Japan)Learn how to find the perfect sized chopsticks for your hand and try a chopsticks game!
13:00 Tour Ends
- If there are fewer than two participants, the tour may be cancelled. Please check the current number of participants before purchasing a ticket for only one person.
- Children under 6 years old can join the tour free of charge, but will not receive food samples or a souvenir. If you would like food samples and a souvenir for your child, please purchase a children’s ticket.
- If you are interested in joining both the Best of Japan Gourmet Tour and the Culture Experience Tour, please be aware that some shops are included in both tours. We therefore recommend making a custom program with highlights from both tours. Custom tours can also be arranged if you would like to request a tour for a different date/time or in a language other than English. Please contact us directly for details.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
127676 4 [EN_10011_181317, EN_10011_181318, EN_10011_181152, EN_10011_181411, EN_10011_181158]