Glass Kanzashi Hair Ornament Making Class in Trendy Kichijoji
From creating the colorful Venetian glass-style bead to securing it to the cherry or ebony hair pin, create a unique kanzashi accessory! Beautiful with kimono or as a souvenir you can use everyday.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 10:00 - 18:30 (Show details)
Starting time: 10:00 10:30 11:00 11:30 12:00 12:30 13:00 13:30 14:00 14:30 15:00 15:30 16:00 16:30 17:00 17:30 18:00 18:30 (Hide details)
10:00 Meet at Glass Studio Briller
Ornamental Hairpin Making Experience Starts! (~1.5 hours)Melt and mold your favorite color of glass into the top bead of the kanzashi, then affix it to the hair pin and decorate with more beads and silk!
11:30 Dismiss at Glass Studio Briller
- Children in the 4th grade and older may participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please wear clothes you don't mind getting a little bit dirty.
- You can take the ornamental hairpin home with you on the day you participate in the activity.
- This class operates in Japanese.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Availability||Sun, Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat|
Share your experience with other travelers.
127938 4 [EN_10011_181340, EN_10011_181420, EN_10011_181410, EN_10011_181411, EN_10011_181412, EN_10011_181342]