Full Day Tour of Mount Fuji, Forest of Spirits and Caving Adventure from Tokyo Instant Confirmation
Discover iconic Mount Fuji in a brand new way as you explore the mysterious Aokigahara Forest around the base and check out the Narusawa Ice Cave after driving up to the 5th station.
Known as one of the 'Three Holy Mountains', Mt Fuji is a revered cultural and religious icon in Japan. Following a scenic drive through the countryside, you will head up to Mt Fuji’s 5th Station, to gaze down on Japan from 2300 meters above sea level! After lunch, visit the mysterious Aokigahara Forest, an untouched natural forest known for the dense woods and lava trails. Folk tales and legends tell of ghosts and goblins haunting the forest. In addition, the wind-blocking density of the trees and absence of wildlife makes this an eerie experience. You will also join a professional cave guide as you head into one of the lava caves of the mountain, exploring the underground wonders that await.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 10.5 - 13.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / English speaking cave instructor / Transportation via an air-conditioned deluxe motor coach / General admission / Overalls, Helmets, Headlamps and Gloves
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:30-09:00 Pick-up at select Tokyo hotels or Check-in at Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
09:00 Departure from Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal (150 minutes)Hop on the bus and head towards Mt. Fuji!
Mt. Fuji 5th Station (30 minutes)Enjoy a panoramic view from the 5th station of Mt. Fuji, approximately 8,000 feet above sea level. Get a great view of the surrounding lakes on a clear day. Torii gates, shrines, and little shops populate this station known as the border between the heavens and the earth.
Highland Resort Hotel & SpaEat lunch on your own (not included in the tour price) to fuel up for the adventures ahead!
Aokigahara Forest and Cave Exploration (90 minutes)Located at the foot of Mt. Fuji, take a hike through the thcik, wild forest of Aokigahara. Then explore the lava tubes from Mt. Fuji's last eruption over 1,100 years ago, which created an ice cave!
17:30 Fuji-Q Highland Bus Stop (120 minutes)Hop on the motor coach, and relax as we whisk you back to Tokyo.
19:30-21:00 Tour ends at Selected Stations
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Requirement(s) - Others
- You are required to check in at the JTB Sunrise Tours counter located at the Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal regardless of the hotel pick-up. Please board the bus assigned at the counter on your own.
- The tour schedule is subject to change.
- When the road to Mount Fuji 5th Station is closed due to snow or other reasons, the tour will go to the highest point possible.
- The visit to Fuji Visitor Center may be skipped if the facility is closed or there is a delay in the schedule due to traffic. (2016 only)
- Overalls for protection against the cold, helmets, headlamps, and gloves for the Cave Exploration will be provided. Rental fees for these are included in the tour fare.
- Tour will still be held if it rains. Raincoats can be purchased on-site (JPY 300, adult sizes only). If staff deem conditions to be unsafe on the day, the cave experience will be cancelled, and guests will join the 1-Day Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour (Return by Motorcoach), and the difference in tour fares will be refunded.
- Participants must be healthy and fit to join this tour. Those with pre-existing conditions are asked to consult with customer support before booking.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 8 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Please contact Veltra immediately if you make any changes to your booking once it is confirmed, as:
・Any changes made between 18:00 local time, 8 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
・Any changes made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
・Any changes made between 18:00 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
・Any changes made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
From USD 164.61
From USD 164.61
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||10.5 - 13.5 hour(s)|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
It was a great day's tour. Everyone was nice and friendly. It was an exciting adventure through the forest and cave.
This tour was awesome. They picked us up at the hotel and after a couple more stops, we had a brief stop at a bus station where another bus took us up to Mt. Fuji. We speak almost no Japanese, but t...more
by: Patrick Kan
Excellent program on the part of cave exploration. Mr Omari has been doing a fantastic job. We love the things were going during the exploration
100355 4 [EN_10011_181156, EN_10011_181158, EN_10011_181413]