Japanese Kimono and Yukata Rental and Dressing Experience in Meguro
Dress in a gorgeous retro style kimono or light summer yukata and enjoy free time walking around the classic streets of Tokyo. Take photos in your kimono with beautiful Japanese scenery.
Experience wearing a beautiful vintage Japanese kimono, and enjoy a full day of sightseeing! You will be able to take stunning pictures, and make unforgettable memories of your trip to Tokyo. The kimono studio is located right by Meguro Station, allowing you to easily get to famous sightseeing spots via Tokyo's convenient train system.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:00 Check-in at Studio
ReceptionThe staff at the studio will help you pick out your kimono and accessories, and explain all of your options.
Preparation and Kimono Experience (30 minutes)You will then be dressed in the kimono you have chosen and have your hair arranged in a natural style with Japanese hair accessories.
Self-Guided WalkHead out into the surrounding area for a leisurely stroll as you see the sights dressed in your traditional Japanese kimono.
Return to StudioPlease return by 17:00, to change out of the kimono and back into your regular clothing.
17:00 Check-out at Studio
- The rental kimonos are primarily retro styled, and are able to fit guests up to 180 centimeters tall, with a maximum hip circumference of 120 centimeters.
- A late fee of 5,000 JPY plus tax will be charged if you return your kimono after 17:00. All kimonos must be returned by 12:00 the next day, at the latest.
Next day returns also require a copy of your personal identification, such as your passport.
- Any severe damage to the kimonos will require the customer to pay a damage fee of 10,000 JPY plus tax.
- For guests and children under 150cm, please include gender, age and height in the Required Information section when booking.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.